Refund & Return Policy
We value your business, and your complete shopping satisfaction is our priority. It is essential to us that our clients are pleased with their experience at Art with Heart.
Our team puts great care into creating unique, one-of-kind, hand-made products. Therefore, all sales are FINAL and cannot return or exchange after receiving your item. Please contact us for special circumstances using this form, and please provide us with as much detail as you can.
If approved, your item must be in the same unused condition that you received it and in its original packaging. If your return is accepted, we will send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be refunded. Please note that the buyer will cover return shipping costs.
You can always contact us for any return questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
If you are approved, your refund will be processed minus a restocking fee of 10% and any other fees (i.e. duties, broker fees, etc.) incurred during the return process. The credit will automatically be issued in your original method of payment within 5-10 business days.
Why a restocking fee? Art with Heart charges a 10% restocking fee to cover any processing fees, handling, and other costs associated with processing returns. The percentage may be reduced on a case basis.
Immediate Refunds/Resolution will be made in the following cases:
- Genuine quality issues.
- The package was lost in transit.
- We discover that the wrong item has been shipped to you.
NO refunds will be issued in the following cases:
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format, including any form of a PO Box address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our respective courier agent.
- Package refused by the recipient.**
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- If the product is not faulty or damaged, as stated by the recipient.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Late or missing refunds
Once the Art with Heart team has processed a refund & you have been notified by email, please consider the following:
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, please allow 5-10 business days for the amount to be posted back to your bank account.
- Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
All items are carefully inspected before being shipped. If you ordered the wrong size or are not happy with your purchase, contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the exchange process. Exchanges require the customer to pay shipping fees to us and back to them. We will make it our priority to fix any problem associated with your order promptly.
Once the Art with Heart team has authorized your return, you will be responsible for paying for the shipping costs associated with returning your purchase.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
As safe delivery to you is our responsibility, in the same way sending back pieces safely to us is your responsibility. When shipping an item over $75, we suggest using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We also recommend you keep the postal receipt until delivery is confirmed.
- Always be sure to report your problem as soon as possible after receiving the item in question.
- Always report any problems associated with a single order/package delivery at the same time. Be as specific as possible when describing the problem, as all returned items are examined for defects/variations.
- Please return within allotted days (depending on region) of confirmation from our end and with original packing & in original condition (used or altered items will not be accepted). Please ensure to include a copy of the invoice you received.
- Please do not send your purchase back to us UNTIL it has been verified with us, and no credit or replacement shall be given on such items.
If your tracking link shows that your package has been delivered, but you can’t find it. Do the following:
- Open your shipping confirmation and verify your shipping address
- Look for a notice from the post office of an attempted delivery
- Ask members of your household, neighbours or building management if someone else accepted your delivery
- Look around your delivery location for the package
- In rare cases, wait 36 hours; some parcels may show as being delivered 36 hours before arrival.
- Lastly, notify us so we can find out what happened.
As much as we hope for a positive outcome, sometimes a package will go missing. An inquiry will be launched in such a circumstance, and an agent from our customer service department will be in constant contact until the issue is resolved. Rest knowing that we are just as worried and aggravated in situations like these and will not rest until the issue is resolved.
If a package is returned to us, we will launch an inquiry into the matter and deal with it accordingly.
When a package is returned to us, we sometimes have to pay a courier fee, inconveniencing us. Then:
- If the customer wishes to be reshipped their order, they will be charged the return courier fee (if we were charged one, which is not always the case) and new shipping charges(in their chosen method). In this case, a customer service representative will guide you through the process of replacing your order.
- If the customer no longer wishes to be reshipped their order, they will be refunded for their order minus the return courier fee(if charged) and shipping charges. In this case, a customer service representative will process your refund, and you will be notified of your refund via email.
Color & Description Disclaimer
The descriptions of the products, product specifications and images are only approximate values.
We make every effort to ensure that product colours/finishes/textures are represented accurately. There may be minor variations in the shade of the colour of the actual product because of the differences in calibration of the display output due to lighting, digital photography, colour settings and capabilities of monitors/devices etc.
Therefore colour reproduction on the internet is limited by technology in that it is not always precise. Please refer to product descriptions, images or email email@example.com to avoid misunderstandings and confirm colour/shade accuracy.
Note: Just because some products have the same colour name, this does not mean they are the same colour. Also, do not misinterpret the colour’s name to be what you may think it should be. i.e., just because a colour may be named “Tan” does not mean it will necessarily look like what most people would consider the Tan colour to be; we all have our variation/interpretation of what we think “Tan” should be. Please do not order using colour names as your guide; always read the description or reference the multiple images.
A customer placing an order through the website should do so while keeping in mind that this minor variation in colour seen on a computer/tablet/mobile/TV screen against the actual colour of the product received can happen.
- Red, maroon and orange colours have a higher tendency to reflect a different shade than other colours. Though imaging technology has advanced, slight colour variations are often challenging to convey digitally.
Often, green and blue shades may overlap and the colours off-white, white and cream.
- Sea Green colours may appear Aqua blue and vice versa.
**package refused: We take great care in preparing and shipping out your package. Should the situation arise where you refuse our parcel and abandoned it, please email us immediately. We then have the opportunity to arrive at a resolution with the carrier company. All costs associated with shipping your package, resolution fees and restocking fees will be deducted before a refund is issued.
It would help if you let us know you no longer want the package before it is delivered. Or accept the parcel so we can arrange for it to be shipped back to us. This is in both parties' best interest since it will cost less when issuing the customer a refund.